Saturday, December 22, 2007

Guitar Hero


OK, we have found an AWESOME family fun game - Guitar Hero!! This game is made for Playstation, Wii, XBOX that I know of. You press positional plastic keys on a special guitar when corresponding notes appear on the TV screen. What a hoot! It's much more difficult than it looks, even on the "easy" setting. It's fun to play along with classic songs from yesteryear like "Feebird". Of course, Nick is the best in the family (so far, that is!) I actually woke up early this morning, snuck in and practiced for one hour before anyone else woke up! Now that is sick. Hmmm. Extra sleep vs. Guitar Hero. Lemme think! I actually chose GH! I have ventured up to 'medium' on "Message in a Bottle". My goal is to beat my 11 year old son! (and this was a great way to pass the time while we were sick...)

Anyway, if you are looking for a Christmas gift that the whole family will enjoy, try this toy/game. It costs around $90.

Here's a picture of Nick jammin' away.

1 comment:

Christina Johnson said...

I have some great GH pictures from Christmas Eve, I'll try and send/post them soon :o)

xoxo