Sunday, January 27, 2008

COPS - in Covington

The Six-Shooters


See the spur? This is how the rubber bands get loaded


Chris has Ben cornered. Like my hat?


Ben preparing his attack



Ben and Christina came over last night to give Nick his toy that they bought for him from the gun show. Nick was at a sleep over, so Ward and I took a look at the gift. They got Nick two rubber band guns (see pictures). These aren't just any rubber band guns, they are Six Shooters! So, we all started playing with these things and had so much fun! Ben and I had a shootout and ended up chasing each other all around the house with these things. We were sneaking around corners, trying for the 'surprise attack'. The kitchen island made a good 'reload' station. At one point, I had Ben cornered in the bathroom. But then he stormed me and that was the end of that!

Thanks for a fun evening, Ben and Chrissy!!

We love you lots!!

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Make sure my brother actually gets to see those! :o)
We had a lot of fun too!!!

Chris Kaatz said...

Nick and I have already had a battle reinactment. Nick says, "Cool"!

Christina Johnson said...

Oh good! Did he see his hat?