Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kaatz Family Blog

So I signed on to post a final entry stating that I've officially given up on this thing for the faster, more exciting, and more personal information-violating FB, and now I am thinking that I should start this back up again. Nothing wrong with some old-fashioned blogging!!

It's Memorial Day weekend, 2010. I can't believe we are already at the unofficial beginning of summer. Time has just flown by this year. No baseball tournament this weekend, so we decided to pack up the trailer and go camping at the river. Well, I caught the flu last Sunday (6 days ago now) and am still not 100% recovered. And, its been pouring down rain, and I just don't see myself camping in this weather, even if it's in the trailer. So now, I am trying to coax Ward to come back home. He left early (Thursday afternoon) to get everything all set up.

Nick has been doing really well in school (As & Bs) and is currently on two baseball teams. That is enough to keep us hopping! He plays shortstop and pitcher for his school team, and 1st base and some pitching for his tournament team. Last week, he hit his first home run! Quite exciting. He is such a joy to watch!

That is it for now, Hope to post more before Memorial Day, 2011.

Chris

1 comment:

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Thanks for the post Chris. Hope you feel 100% soon!