Saturday, March 22, 2008

San Diego


Double-humped Camel


Adorable Panda


Beautiful Flamingo


Cool blue bill!


Zebra in the back, Giraffe in the front


Last week, my mom and I went to San Diego. I had to go down for a Data Governance conference and thought it would be a great thing to take my mom with me. Wow, did we ever have some fun! We met up with Aunt Cathy and Uncle Jim and they showed us around town. Then, when the conference began, they took my mom back up to their new house in Riverside. Mom reports that it is "perfection". I learned a lot about data and how to govern it at the conference. One rather slow afternoon, my colleagues and I explored the San Diego Zoo. I've included some pictures here for your enjoyment. This is a wonderful zoo! I saw animals that I didn't even know existed... like, one that appears to be half Zebra in the back with a giraffe head. Wild! Looked like something out of "Lord of the Rings". We saw Pandas, Tigers, Reptiles, and more.

San Diego was wonderful, but I am glad to be back home with my boys.

Have a wonderful Easter!!

Chris

1 comment:

Gramma Carol said...

Chris, did you take these photos? They look like professional posters...that flamingo one in particular!

Thanks for the fantastic opportunity and taking care of me.

~ma