Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today is Mother's day... The day where I am supposed to be loved and adored, given my way, pampered, etc. I've only had to do three loads of laundry, find the scotch tape so I could help wrap my own present, clean up after breakfast, remind both boys that showering and/or shaving is a requirement today, and more...

However, it is all worthwhile, because I got a fabulous Mother's Day gift: A 160gb Lacie "Little Disk" so I can schedule automatic backups of my MacBook. Cool, eh?! geek gift...


3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

You're so perfect for my Dad! :o)
I love you, Happy Mother's Day!

Gramma Carol said...

I don't know what your gift is, even after the description, but I'm happy you are so well-loved. Am very proud of what a good mother you are.

~Ma

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Geek gifts are great if they are exactly what you want! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!