Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nick has "Mad Skills"



I decided to finally change up my "4th of July" holiday motif in my dining room yesterday.  I went for the "blue on blue" theme - what a surprise!  But anyway, I had a stack of placemats and napkins that needed ironing and thought it would be a great opportunity to teach Nick how to iron.  After only a few protests, bribes and threats, he finally got the hang of it.  Nick reports, "this is dumb". 

Have a great last official day of summer vacation!!!

Chris

4 comments:

Gramma Carol said...

Hahaha! Tell him it will increase his skills in handling a basketball. Hey, it might work!

Christina Johnson said...

This is great! Tell him he'll ba a 'catch' later knowing how to iron! Ben 'forgot how' when we got married! :o)
I love his face in the second picture!

Ward Kaatz said...

Maybe he'll get more ironing practice in Home Ec this year.

Rusting away in Washington said...

Definitly be a "catch" if he advertizes himself as the "Shirtless Iron man!" LOL