Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nick's 6th Grade Picture


This is Nick's 6th grade picture. Notice the spikey hair? He loves that. Says it's his "best picture ever". :-)

Not much new around here. Busy with work and baseball. Oh yeah, Nick is doing basketball too. It's only one month though. He loves baseball, but I personally think he is the most talented at basketball. He's having a great 6th grade year so far. Cascade is working out well.

And, I keep day-dreaming about being a gramma! I am so excited...

4 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

He's so cute!
Man I love that dimple!!! Make sure one of those is set aside for sissy!!
I'm already close to 4 months! You're going to be a wonderful Gramma!
Thanks for the soup tonight!!
xoxo
btw: how's Nick feeling?

Rusting away in Washington said...

Wow you got his pictures already! We haven't gotten ours yet! Jared's into that spike edgy look as well! So funny!! So He doesn't attend cedar hight's middle school, Kent?? Is it a Auburn school??

Gramma Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gramma Carol said...

He's a terrific grandson, spikes and all.

And hey, what a coincidence...I keep day-dreaming about you being a gramma, too!

I deleted my first comment due to a spelling error. Grams mustn't make spelling errors.