Sunday, October 26, 2008

Annie, our new kitty



Jill and I regularly carpool to work. We park at mom's house and drive through Waldheim Acres, a nearby neighborhood, and then onto the freeway. Well, about twice a year, one of the homeowners in Waldheim Acres posts a sign that says "FREE Cute, Cuddly Kittens". Jill and I drive by daily and say, "should we stop and look at the kitties?" On Friday, we finally stopped. There was one little kitten left. She was irresistable! A little tortoise shell calico.

We have been having so much fun with her. She is adapting to her new hope fairly well, but Lucy doesn't appreciate her one bit. And Gus is oblivious to her, and Annie is interested in Lucy, but HATES Gus. I truly hope this all works out!!

2 comments:

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

She is cute! I'm sure it will work out in the end. :) I know easy for me to say.

I love the pictures Christina posted of her. The one of her reaction to Gus says it all.

Christina Johnson said...

I love her!