Monday, December 8, 2008

Sick with the Flu

Yuck - I've had the flu all weekend.  I hate being sick.  Achy headache & body aches and stomach distress!!  I missed our company Christmas party and worse yet - I've missed 2 Hot Yoga sessions.  I don't think I've posted much about Hot Yoga, but I am completely obsessed with it.   More appropriately, it's called Bikram Yoga.  

Anywho - when I was able to sit up this weekend, I put together this website as a place for people to post their cute Christmas Kitty pictures.  I have 2 pictures posted so far!!  If you have an adorable holiday kitty picture and would like to add to the collection let me know.  The big "learning opportunity" for me is that I built it from scratch, sans any fancy website generation tools.  

I am taking a sick-day today to continue recovering....

2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Aw Bummer! Feel better!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

No Fun. We'll be praying for your recovery and that no one else gets it.