Saturday, January 31, 2009

Update - It's been awhile.....



Hi everyone -

Last weekend I hosted a baby shower for Christina at my house. It turned out so well, I think. It was so much fun to plan and pull together. Ward helped decorate and Theresa brought amazing food. I was pretty nervous because I wanted it to be exactly perfect for Chrissy. It was really perfect. She got tons of really cute baby clothes and a lot of equipment that they needed, like their car seat. And again, I am so excited for baby Luke to come!! You should see the nursery. Click on "Ben and Christina Johnson" to the right, and look at the pictures she posted of the baby's room. It's a dream!

All the rest of the news is:

My work = crazy
Wards' work = crazy
Nick's life = school + baseball (can it get any better than that?)
Kitten Annie = double-crazy


But..... Today, we helped celebrate a dear friend's 75th birthday in the lovely hamlet of Black Diamond. We spent a lovely afternoon together. Then, mom and I went shopping at Westfield mall. We stopped by World Market and I got these lovely items to update my dining room table for upcoming spring. I set up the table and the first thing Ward and Nick say, is "Cool, Bruin colors...".

I just smiled and said yes. that was my intention... :-)

4 comments:

Jon & Jen said...

Cute table settings! They look really bright and spring-y.

Rusting away in Washington said...

Thanks for the update! Love it!
Glad you had a fun day yesterday!

Christina Johnson said...

It looks really good - looks totally 'Kaatz'!!

The shower was wonderful! Thank you!! I can't wait for you to see his room in person!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Love the new table setting and the response to your boys! :)