Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol

Many people are blogging about the presidential race.... Not me!

I admit it, I am hooked on Idol. Until this season, I scoffed at those 'reality shows' like Survivor, et al. I lumped "Idol" in with that batch. However, I do admit to have a passion for 24 and think Jack Bauer should run for president. But Nick got me hooked into Idol when he invited me to watch one of the first shows of season 7 with him. I thought that would be a nice thing to do together. Next thing I know, he is bored with it and I am hooked! So, this week they got it down to 24 contestants: 12 guys and 12 girls. I am obsessed with that David Archuleta. Yeah, I know. He's 17. But, wow is he talented! and quite cute. He is the one I am hoping goes all the way. The girls are all very good as well, and I don't have a favorite on their side yet. It's like, girls? what girls? Well, on to next week. 5 days with no Idol!!

Go David!!!!

2 comments:

Gramma Carol said...

Haha! "Five days with no IDOL!" You really are hooked...so NOW you understand the rest of us Idol addicts! Kinda like strawberry wine...after a few glasses, it sorta grows on you. :-)

Christina Johnson said...

Welcome!