Thursday, February 28, 2008

Girls Turn

It was the girls turn last night on American Idol. Mom and I watched it together and objectively scrutinized each performance. The 10 girls started out with 5 dynamite performances and then it started to go downhill quickly, with surprisingly, Amanda Overmyer AKA "The Rocker Chick". She chose poorly with "Carry On My Wayward Son" by Kansas. The song definitely did not suit her voice and style. Really disappointing. But, I think that America remembers her good performances and will overlook this. I was very surprised by Brook and her "You're So Vain" performance. She nailed it.

Right now, I think the best female vocalist is Ramiele Malubay. However, she is not as good as David Archuleta, who is going to win.

My predictions for who gets voted off:
Alaina "what the heck was she thinking" Whitaker
Kady "I am too snotty" Malloy

G'uhbye Gurlz!

No comments: