Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm getting SMARTER by the day...

My New Toy


I just got a Nintendo DS Lite and that Brain Age game. You know, the one that is supposed to exercise your brain, thus reducing the "age" of your brain. It's pretty cute, and cool, and fits in my purse next to my super cool iPhone and my lame Treo from work. I started my daily 'brain exercises' tonight. So far, my brain age is 150 years old... (just kidding). However, it ain't 20, like Dr. Ryuta Kawashima says it ought to be. I will try it a few more nights and report the progress. It only takes about 10 minutes a day.

3 comments:

Gramma Carol said...

I've never heard of such a thing! You'll have to show me what it does. I'm pretty smart...I worked a crossword puzzle with Colton tonight. :-) Well, he was impressed, anyway...

~ma

Christina Johnson said...

Seeing results??

Jon & Jen said...

Sounds fun, maybe it could help me boost my LSAT score!