Thursday, August 14, 2008

Best Birthday Present EVER!!!!

OK, I was totally prepared to mope around all day and miss my dad.... and I did for part of the day.  Then Ward and I got out of the house and ran some errands.  My aunt and uncle came to town from California to be with us, which was really nice and thoughtful.  We all gathered at my moms house to catch up on the year's activities.

Then Ben and Christina came over to give me my birthday present.  It was wrapped in red tissue and put in a pretty little gift bag.  As I unwrapped the tissue, I discovered it was a 3x5  picture frame. I turned the frame over and let out a scream and then lots of tears..... 

It was a picture of their ultrasound.  

That's right!!  Christina is due in March 09.  I am just completely filled with joy!  Chrissy says she is struggling with nausea, but otherwise healthy.  So, just how cute do you think this little baby is going to be?!

Wooohooo!!!!  What an amazing day!  

I will now always remember August 14 as the day I learned that I am going to be a gramma!! 

Thank you Ben and Chrissy!!

2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

That was so fun!!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Very Fun!! And Happy Birthday to you as well!