Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bowling Fun









Tonight Ward took Devin, Nick and me bowling at the new(er) ACME bowl by Southcenter.  As expected, Ward dominated the lanes with a game-winning high of 144, the boys both hovered around 100, and I pulled up the rear with a whopping 75.  I am so lousy at bowling, it isn't even funny.  Well, those boys thought it was funny to beat me.  

We highly recommend ACME bowl for an evening of family fun.  After 9:00 they do the glo-light bowling with all sorts of crazy lighting effects.  There is also pool, video games, and a pretty reasonable restaurant.  Everything is state-of-the-Brunswick-art.  

These pics were taken with my iPhone camera, kindof blurry.  It doesn't capture the action shots that well.  

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

The second picture looks like Nick 'pitched it' down the lane! :o) I asked Nick if he wanted to stay with me on Friday night... Did they tell you??

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

It sounds like fun. We keep saying that we should go bowling and then we don't do it. We'll have to check out ACME.

Gramma Carol said...

Hahahaha! I LOVE the new blog layout and the "Stop Me Before I Volunteer Again" picture!

Bowling really is fun. Just when I'm ready to toss my ball into the dumpster, something like this reminds me that I really liked it way back when. Of course, nowdays I might kill or maim myself in the effort however.