Saturday, July 12, 2008

Concessions Siesta

Woohoo!  I am so thankful for SIX DAYS OFF of concessions duty.  I had to open up Sunset concessions today for one of the final games of the 11 year old All Star tournament, but then the league president said he would close it up and run it tomorrow too.  Yeah!  So, I actually get a relatively baseball free weekend.  Ward and I cleaned out the garage today, then went to Rooters for lunch, and then actually came home and took a NAP.  Wow, what a treat.  Nick was at Carole's with Devin.  Now that Nick has returned home, I am going to take him up to the lake.  Yeay for relaxation!!!  


2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

WOW! Congratulations!!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Cool! It was so fun to get to see you two days in a row even!

Enjoy the time off.