Friday, July 18, 2008

Total Cutie



OK, I may be biased here, and I realize this is a ridiculous subject to post, but am doing it anyway...  Isn't Nick just so darn handsome??  Look at these two pictures.  What a cutie!  ...And he's not spoiled or anything :-)  Just a perfect little angel.   He will kill me for posting this, but I am betting he won't find out.

On another note - the Little League state tournament starts tomorrow, so I have this weekend, all next week and the following weekend left with concessions and then I am DONE!  It will be a hard last push.  I appreciate any prayers you can send my way - not only to survive the next 9 days, but to STOP VOLUNTEERING!!!  ughghghhg.  Seriously, although it's been insanely busy, I have had fun.  

4 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Yup! I think he's a keeper!

Find out the 'volunteer day' next year and we'll go shopping or something - whatever it takes to keep you away from it!

Gramma Carol said...

You are right; he is a handsome kid and a good boy. Watch out for that bet, though...one of us might just show him this post!

Unknown said...

Yeah but what do you know--- you're prejudtced. Just as a warning === you better let me know his baseball schedule next year so I can go to some of the games.

Grt Gpa Lee

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Very handsome. We will be praying for you as you finish this final stretch.