Tuesday, July 29, 2008

August is "Get in Shape" Month



Ward and I bought an elliptical trainer over the weekend.  I am so excited and have wanted one for a really long time.  I am excited to start working out again.  I have come to a point in my life where all I do is sit in front of the computer.  Ward is excited about using it too.  We're thinking it could help his back problems and get more restful sleep at night.  

We're putting it up in the game room for now.  And, we are selling the foosball table.  If you know of anyone who would like it, please let me know!

2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Can't wait to jump on that baby next time I'm there :o)
I had no idea you were ordering from Aubrey's 'At Home' stuff! I love that stuff! The order is going to her Mom's in MV - as soon as I get I'll bring it over :o)

I might have to pretend I didn't hear about the foosball table - Ben loves that thing!

Jon & Jen said...

Oh dang! I wish I could buy the foosball table from you, but something tells me we don't have room in our tiny new 500 square foot apartment... :(